On May 19 we're bringing a new fundraising event to Missoula: For the Over the Edge event, rappelers raise money for United Way to rappel down First Interstate Bank's downtown building!
What is Over the Edge
Over the Edge is an exciting fundraising event where participants fund-raise among their friends, family, and colleagues for the opportunity to rappel down the First Interstate Bank downtown building in Missoula!
Why go Over the Edge?
- It's a FUN and UNIQUE opportunity to rappel down the First Interstate Bank building on a beautiful spring day!
- Bring your friends and family together to support a great local organization - United Way of Missoula County!
Why United Way of Missoula County?
- United Way is bringing Over the Edge to our community as a fundraiser to support our programs in education, financial stability, and health.
- United Way's mission is to create a better community for all through programs like Imagination Library, Project Tomorrow Montana, Let's Move! Missoula, and Reaching Home: Missoula's 10-Year Plan to End Homelessness
- The funds you raise will support your neighbors and everyone in the Missoula community
- More information on United Way of Missoula County and our programs is here.
Okay, I'm convinced, now what?
- Join us again next yet in June 2019. Space is limited, and the minimum fundraising amount is $1,000 to go Over the Edge, so get started with your fundraising now!
- Once you registered, you will set up a donation page to direct to your friends, family, and colleagues to so they can help you go Over the Edge!
- You will be assigned a time on the rappelling day to go Over the Edge once you have raised the minimum $1,000 to support Missoula community.
- Gather all of your supporters to watch you go Over the Edge in June 2019 there will be food, drinks, and fun at the landing site, too!
We're so excited to have you join us in our second year!! For more information about safety, fundraising tips, and videos of other Over the Edge events, visit https://otecwe.com/
Have other questions? Contact Erin@MissoulaUnitedWay.org
Want to go Over the Edge? Edgers raise a minimum of $1,000 and get the experience of a lifetime. Feeling Brave? Well, raise fund, register with us and we will see you in 2019.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Erin Steele for details.
See you on the Edge on June 2019!