Welcome to the Missoula SUD Connect coalition page! We invite you to learn and share information and/or contact us with questions.
As we now build our coalition, we envision our group as an ‘umbrella’ organization that supports all Missoula County organizations, agencies, coalitions and individuals who are working in the area of Substance Use Disorder (SUD). We aim to help address SUD’s from all points of contact, from Prevention to Treatment and Recovery, and including Harm Reduction, Diversion and Enforcement.
Our goals at this time are general in nature, with specific goals being determined after our Stakeholder Retreat to be held in September/ October 2021, following the release of the SUD Needs Assessment report. Current goals are:
• Goal 1: Improve agency coordination and collaboration through the development of shared goals on the part of healthcare providers, social services, justice, and corrections.
• Goal 2: Increase effective integration of evidence-based substance use prevention strategies.
• Goal 3: Increase access to timely substance abuse treatment and care.
• Goal 4: Strengthen the continuum of care to effectively manage substance use disorder in Missoula County.
• Goal 5: Identify existing and potential funding and resources that are designated to the goals of reducing drug-related crime and addiction in Missoula County.
Project Director: Shannan Sproull, firstname.lastname@example.org, 406-214-4130
Project Chair: Janna Lundquist, email@example.com, 406-531-4658
Timeline (so far)
2019 - 2020
January - March 2021
July - September 2021
Stakeholder Retreat Sept. 22 and Oct. 6, virtual, via zoom.
Missoula SUD Connect Documents
We thank our project partners: Project Safe Neighborhoods, Missoula Drug Task Force and the Missoula Police Department.
2020-2021 Fiscal Year 1 Timeline of Goals
Missoula County Documents
National Support Agencies
Fostering physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth for Missoula’s youth.
Removing obstacles and paving the way for hard working families to get ahead financially.
Working to ensure that everyone in Missoula has the tools they need to live a healthy life.