The Recovery Friendly symbol signifies workplaces and communities that think differently. These workplaces are addressing substance use disorder head-on by providing employees and community members with important health information and promoting a Recovery Friendly environment.
● Amethyst represents addiction recovery
● The desire of survivors to move forward
● Together we have a greater chance of recovering from addiction
● The ribbon of a worthy cause
● Offering cover and protection
● Concern for and kindness to others
The Recovery Friendly symbol was generously designed and donated by Montagne Powers of Manchester, NH
Fostering physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth for Missoula’s youth.
Removing obstacles and paving the way for hard working families to get ahead financially.
Working to ensure that everyone in Missoula has the tools they need to live a healthy life.